Android or IOS?

phlux

My fellow Linux fans {are going to|already do} hate me for this, but I prefer....

iOS over Android! Although I'm a huge open-source advocate, and use Linux as my primary operating system, I find that iOS provides me with more stability on my mobile platforms. My cell phone and tablet need to "just work," as the old saying goes, when I'm on the move. I have had too many issues with Android devices (curse you, Samsung...) to know that I can not depend on Android when I will need it the most.

Another issue I have with Android is the fact that carriers can install their bloatware on the device. Why didn't Google work something out with the carriers like Apple did? The only bloatware on an iPhone is the bloatware that exists on all iPhones: things like the "Stocks," app, that I'll likely never use. At least there's no premium "NFL Mobile," or "My Verizon," apps on my phone that I can't remove, though!

I am using Andriod not just because it costs less than iOS device, but because because it is better and user friendly.iOs has limitation for instance, bluetooth sharing, music download only from iTunes, no installation of third party apps etc.

I prefer IOS over Android because of these reasons:

1. IOS is very easy to use, at least for me. The first time I encountered IOS, I became easily acquainted with it. I even got used to it just days after using the interface. On the other hand, I find Android a bit difficult to navigate to. I owned an Android tablet and even weeks after having it, I still get lost sometimes.

2. Organised. I like the way IOS looks, it's simple and organised. I don't really like widgets at all and maybe that's why android has lost its appeal for me.

3. Apps are preselected. I like the fact that apps are screened before being released to the public and that not all apps are approved. This way, they are more likely to be more effective and efficient.

djinter

I use all 3, ios, android and windows. I feel that ios is the best however I don't like spending money and I like to experiment a lot. So I use my rooted android device for that. The windows mobile that I bought is a high end Lumia and it works amazingly well but its not android.

djinter

I use all 3, ios, android and windows. I feel that ios is the best however I don't like spending money and I like to experiment a lot. So I use my rooted android device for that. The windows mobile that I bought is a high end Lumia and it works amazingly well but its not android.

zalan.reilly

I want to know which mobile operating system Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin you prefer to use. I like Android because it is based off one of my favorite operation system in Linux. Android is very easy to use and also it is easy to create programs and apps for. I also like the fact that Android is not so exclusive like how IOS is to Apple. Android has many apps and games and the graphics of the games are really wonderful for a mobile platform.
The graphics and games that can be played are well designed. I have had my android mobile for half a year now and work well and no issues I have encountered.

Last edited:
Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android's widgets are much more useful than Apple's.

Hope this helps