Directly link "Support" in Customers' Portal to your real support ticket link

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
If you prefer the design of the /resolve/ that is something I could consider adding into my.interserver.net. Our system is preferable because it allows submitting an encrypted password and auto detects the ip.

XPMai

If you prefer the design of the /resolve/ that is something I could consider adding into my.interserver.net. Our system is preferable because it allows submitting an encrypted password and auto detects the ip.
Can't you implement those in the original software?

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
The kayako system does not support the encryption needed to properly / securely send passwords. This was added on top using kayako as a base but through my.interserver.net

XPMai

The kayako system does not support the encryption needed to properly / securely send passwords. This was added on top using kayako as a base but through my.interserver.net
Why don't you add in Kayako instead of on top? (just asking since this is forum)

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
The limitation is kayako doesn't offer the encryption needed when submitting passwords.

We built the encryption on top of it, using the API kayako gives.

I did bring up the design differences so it is something that will be addressed.