Do you make money online?

If yes, what are your money making methods? Do you own your business, blog or website?
I am a freelance writer, and I have my own blog which brings me money. :D

At the moment my only online money making site is a P2W one and if I have to be really honest is the only one that is actually working for me and where I see results in a relativly short time.

Benson

I make money online through freelance writing. I haven't worked with many clients in the past. I admire the idea of a blog, but I do not really know how it works. I need to know how it works and how much money one can make from a blog in a day. I just decided to run a site. I make money online and it is through freelance writing. I want to expand my base and make more money online because I am not satisfied with my present earnings. Presently, I am trying to progress.

I do a variety of what I like to call small part-time jobs, which tend to add up to quite a lot of money over time. There are things like getting paid to search, getting paid to listen to music, review products, and so much more. If you add up all the little things, they can add up to quite a substantial profit. If I took the time and effort and skipped out on my day job, I could see myself making over $1k a month with barely any effort. It's not a lot, but for something that would still leave my schedule relatively open, it's quite a bit for me!

suegiplaye

If yes, what are your money making methods? Do you own your business, blog or website?
I am a freelance writer, and I have my own blog which brings me money. :D
Cool! I am a freelance writer as well. I am just starting out, but I am trying to average at least $1,000 a week from blogging and writing for content mills. I think it is pretty cool how technology affords us the chance to make money from writing. Back then , writers were broke.

suegiplaye

Right now I make money online with Postloop, slicethepie, iWriter and Textbroker. You should check theses sites out. They are perfect sites for beginners in the online making world. It is something that if you really work at it , you will have great results.

chasedood

Yes, I do make money online. I am a webmaster forum owner. I make a majority of my money from ads posted on my website. At first the money was slowly raking in, but now it has become a lot more steady.

Yes, I certainly do. I run my own website that gets some sales here and there, bounce around on different freelancing websites, and dabble in a lot of various smaller types of jobs. It adds up. :)

I make money online through freelance writing. I haven't worked with many clients in the past. I admire the idea of a blog, but I do not really know how it works. I need to know how it works and how much money one can make from a blog in a day. I just decided to run a site. I make money online and it is through freelance writing. I want to expand my base and make more money online because I am not satisfied with my present earnings. Presently, I am trying to progress.
The same money making method I make money with too. :D
Good luck with your blog, before expecting to earn anything you need to build up your blog and lead traffic to it.

I do a variety of what I like to call small part-time jobs, which tend to add up to quite a lot of money over time. There are things like getting paid to search, getting paid to listen to music, review products, and so much more. If you add up all the little things, they can add up to quite a substantial profit. If I took the time and effort and skipped out on my day job, I could see myself making over $1k a month with barely any effort. It's not a lot, but for something that would still leave my schedule relatively open, it's quite a bit for me!
What websites do you use to earn money online and are they international? :)

Right now I make money online with Postloop, slicethepie, iWriter and Textbroker. You should check theses sites out. They are perfect sites for beginners in the online making world. It is something that if you really work at it , you will have great results.
I currently use Postloop and iWriter, and I have been working for those companies for nearly two years now.
Sadly I can't join the website slicethepie because it's not international. :(

Yes, I do make money online. I am a webmaster forum owner. I make a majority of my money from ads posted on my website. At first the money was slowly raking in, but now it has become a lot more steady.
How did you drive traffic to your website and what's you're income? :D

sixxup

Am lately doing domain flipping. I buy domain names cheaply and then sell them at a profit. I have only sold two domain names and I used the money to buy a new motorcycle. I have seen many people selling their domain names at a reasonably good price.

Am lately doing domain flipping. I buy domain names cheaply and then sell them at a profit. I have only sold two domain names and I used the money to buy a new motorcycle. I have seen many people selling their domain names at a reasonably good price.
Oh, I have heard about this way of making money. People say that it's quite an easy way, and brings good income.
How much did you make with those two domains that you sold?

Benson

The same money making method I make money with too. :D
Good luck with your blog, before expecting to earn anything you need to build up your blog and lead traffic to it.
Thanks for your contribution. I am happy to know that someone is doing the same thing with me. I just wish to know how you drive traffic to your site. What methods are you using? As I indicated, I have just started the blog and will like to know if there is something else that has to be done to drive traffic to it. I will really appreciate your response. Thanks

Thanks for your contribution. I am happy to know that someone is doing the same thing with me. I just wish to know how you drive traffic to your site. What methods are you using? As I indicated, I have just started the blog and will like to know if there is something else that has to be done to drive traffic to it. I will really appreciate your response. Thanks
You can drive traffic to you're blog by buying views. There's many websites that offer such views for a few bucks, google search for them and the amount of views to you're blog will increase. Target you're content to an audience that will likely share it, generally just join different groups on Facebook and let people know about you're blog. Social media is one of the biggest powers where you can get your traffic from. :D + You're not paying for it, not a single cent. It just needs you're time dedication. Make you're blog's content Seo-friendly. Install Analytics and pay attention to the results. Conduct keyword research while writing you're posts. I hope that my tips will help you on you're way. Make sure to message me about you're blog's progress. :)

wilsonjr

I've made money from affiliate schemes in the past and back then it was my first venture into online money making so I struggled at the start with the learning curve. But I found after a little while my blogs were getting more and more hits and making some sales. It wasn't huge amounts but I was quite happy. That was a few years ago now and I think its getting harder. The key to getting traffic is quality posts, seriously, you need to have something worth coming for otherwise your bounce rate will be huge, and you will make no money!

I've made money from affiliate schemes in the past and back then it was my first venture into online money making so I struggled at the start with the learning curve. But I found after a little while my blogs were getting more and more hits and making some sales. It wasn't huge amounts but I was quite happy. That was a few years ago now and I think its getting harder. The key to getting traffic is quality posts, seriously, you need to have something worth coming for otherwise your bounce rate will be huge, and you will make no money!
What niches, what do you mean by quality posts? Could you clarify more?

suegiplaye

Just curious as to what part time jobs you do? I would like to make several thousands of dollars every month from online work. What would you recommend I do? I am getting tired of the run around and I am not looking for a get rich quick money scheme.

Just curious as to what part time jobs you do? I would like to make several thousands of dollars every month from online work. What would you recommend I do? I am getting tired of the run around and I am not looking for a get rich quick money scheme.
Several thousands of dollars each month? Seriously? How would you manage to make that amount?
Do you have any experience in making money online?

appleannie

I would love nothing more than to sit at home and discipline myself to make money. I am in the process of writing and editing my first novel. Perhaps, this will be my niche of how to earn a living from home. I almost hate getting out of bed and travelling to a job.

suegiplaye

Several thousands of dollars each month? Seriously? How would you manage to make that amount?
Do you have any experience in making money online?
From writing articles. Have you ever heard of content mills? Textbroker, iWriter and many more websites like these pay you anywhere from $2 to up to $20 to write an article for them . A lot of people earn about $2000 a month doing this.

JessieJ

I make money by selling stuff I don't need on Ebay. I also fill out a lot of surveys on Opinion Outpost.

Yes. I am currently working as a freelance writer. I take small/basic writing tasks from Guru, Elance, and Freelancer. I also do transcribe audio files and podcasts for CastingWords. I do have a blog as well but it's kind of hard to generate money through it.

From writing articles. Have you ever heard of content mills? Textbroker, iWriter and many more websites like these pay you anywhere from $2 to up to $20 to write an article for them . A lot of people earn about $2000 a month doing this.
Infact I did work for iWriter in the past and have got a good experience with that website, but they pay you no more than 2$ dollars, for good quality and 500 words in length article, you must have missleading information.

I would love nothing more than to sit at home and discipline myself to make money. I am in the process of writing and editing my first novel. Perhaps, this will be my niche of how to earn a living from home. I almost hate getting out of bed and travelling to a job.
Same here. I detest having to go back and forth from home to office, and I hate dealing with a demanding boss and unfriendly coworkers. I tried working like that before, but I realized that maybe I am not really suitable for the corporate world, so I decided to just be a freelance writer, and I have never been this happy and fulfilled. :happy: Anyway, best of luck with your novel. I am also planning to write my own novel. :D

Same here. I detest having to go back and forth from home to office, and I hate dealing with a demanding boss and unfriendly coworkers. I tried working like that before, but I realized that maybe I am not really suitable for the corporate world, so I decided to just be a freelance writer, and I have never been this happy and fulfilled. :happy: Anyway, best of luck with your novel. I am also planning to write my own novel. :D
So, you just abandoned your job in the office, and you are managing to make a living out of your online income?
What novels are you @dyanmarie25 and @appleannie going to write? Have you got any good ideas? :)

So, you just abandoned your job in the office, and you are managing to make a living out of your online income?
What novels are you @dyanmarie25 and @appleannie going to write? Have you got any good ideas? :)
Yep. Well, working online doesn't pay much but it is still good money and I can actually save a lot more than I used to before when I was still working an office job. Transportation and food expenses were such a pain in my daily budget. :D Anyway, I have not thought about what's going to be the plot/storyline of my novel, but it's probably going to be a young adult fiction. :)

Yep. Well, working online doesn't pay much but it is still good money and I can actually save a lot more than I used to before when I was still working an office job. Transportation and food expenses were such a pain in my daily budget. :D Anyway, I have not thought about what's going to be the plot/storyline of my novel, but it's probably going to be a young adult fiction. :)
I'm only 15 years old, and I manage to make a few hundreds of dollars per month. An online job is definitely going to save you up money, because you don't need to go anywhere, you are there sitting in your room and just doing whatever you need to, also as for the food you have food in your fridge, so you can pop up to your fridge whenever you feel hungry and just don't spend money on any fast foods and do yourself a sandwich instead.

Oh, really? I'm also planning to write a fantasy novel for teenagers/young adults and obviously I would love to write a trylogy like the Lord of Rings, but literally not as good, haha. :D I don't know about the whole idea yet, the place where the action is going to take place is the hardest to come up with, in my opinion.