Unfair Abuse Complaint

Pandesian

Suddenly you suspended my account for an Abuse Complaint that I don't take a notice before. My site has over 250000 users per month and now is down. I want a "little" professionalism from your side and take a look of my issue. Thanks.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
I'll need the ticket id to look at. Generally speaking no account is suspended unless a legitimate complaint has come in, and there is no response to the complaints. Common issues are copyright infringement. InterServer is located with in the United States and does act upon copyright and DMCA claims as ignoring them would loose our safe harbor provisions and have InterServer liable for such infrigements.

Pandesian

But where is your prior notice, you don't send me. You are abuse me. It's not fair to lose my business from your blame. What can do now?

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I can see this was sent on 22 November 2019 11:50 AM by creating a ticket, and followed up today. I will have an abuse rep check the ticket.

Will the notice be acted upon?

As I also previously stated by having this still online, InterServer becomes liable for your infringement.