VPS And No Display Installed

abdulhaee

Dear Admin I have Purchased Vps From Here My Question is Pc is very slow but No problem The main problem display driver not installed on vps kindly respond me i unable to play any game or make at least install graphic card of 64 Mb that i will be able to play call of duty 1 thank you!

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
It will not be possible to play a game like call of duty on a vps. The virtualized graphic card is not going to support any 3d game. It is a basic vga graphics card and a AC97 sound card.

abdulhaee

It will not be possible to play a game like call of duty on a vps. The virtualized graphic card is not going to support any 3d game. It is a basic vga graphics card and a AC97 sound card.
SO Admin What i have to buy to make server any of games or only for call of duty 1

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Have you used remote desktop on the past and played games like call of duty? Even a very good video card in a dedicated server, with out actually being at the computer I think you would not get the benefits of that video card through remote desktop.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Please open a ticket for this to be checked. Also include a traceroute to the vps IP.

If you are not already doing so, I recommend windows 2008 r2 64 bit template

Its possible to have a vps only in the US currently, either east coast or west coast (nj or la). Another location may improve the speed based on where you are coming from.

Rowe992

Did you really bought a vps to play call of duty? If so then I will stay that was a very bad idea because a vps can't handle a game such as call of duty because of the graphics requirements. It would be better to just get a better graphics card on your physical pc to play call of duty on.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Rowe992

Just to expand on your point, I don't think any server over remote desktop could handle call of duty, even a dedicated server.