Latest activity

• U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4425-1: Linux kernel vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that the network block device (nbd) implementation in the Linux kernel did not properly check for error conditions in some situations. An attacker could possibly use this to cause a denial of service (system crash)...
  • P
    Phil Hodges posted the thread cPanel & WHM Version 90 Now in EDGE! in Control Panels.
    We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released cPanel & WHM Version 90 to the EDGE tier! This release brings some quality of life improvements, including a number of interface updates. Take a look at highlights for this version, or...
  • P
    Phil Hodges posted the thread cPanel TSR-2020-0004 Full Disclosure in Control Panels.
    SEC-488 Summary Code execution due to faulty file extension dispatching. Security Rating cPanel has assigned this vulnerability a CVSSv3 score of 8.8 CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H Description cPanel & WHM’s cpsrvd daemon did not...
  • P
    Phil Hodges posted the thread cPanel TSR-2020-0004 Announcement in Control Panels.
    cPanel has released new builds for all public update tiers. These updates provide targeted changes to address security concerns with the cPanel & WHM product. These builds are currently available to all customers via the standard update system...
  • Quags
    That sounds like the correct first step but ainscebucondoandhousing.xyz does not exist. So the site url should be changed to a url that loads. You can modify wp-config.php to change the site url...
  • canhohochiminh
    canhohochiminh updated their status.
    PHOENIX SOUTH https://infocanhohochiminh.blogspot.com/2020/07/phoenix-south-phan-khu-moi-tai-dao-phuong-hoang-aqua-city.html
  • A
    I wanted to edit my sub domain name without changing its content. I changed my site URL and permanent link adress friom https://amalfi.cebucondoandhousing.xyz?wp to https://ainscebucondoandhousing.xyz/wp and now i cant access anymore my site...
  • mark edwards
    mark edwards replied to the thread mailx config question.
    reposting question here: https://stackshare.io/edwardsmarkf/decisions/104524226718498959
  • P
    I thought I would bounce the tutorial link off you folks anyways, and reach out to you folks just to see if any of you have useful recommendations that might be starting points before I start tweeking values in Apache's configuration file, or...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4424-1: snapd vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that cloud-init as managed by snapd on Ubuntu Core 16 and Ubuntu Core 18 devices ran on every boot without restrictions. A physical attacker could exploit this to craft cloud-init user-data/meta-data via external media to...
  • T
    Tabby Worthington posted the thread EasyApache 4 July 15 Release in Control Panels.
    We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. 2020-7-15 ea-libicu EA-9155: Update...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4199-2: libvpx vulnerabilities in Security.
    USN-4199-1 fixed several vulnerabilities in libvpx. This update provides the corresponding update for Ubuntu 14.04 ESM. Original advisory details: It was discovered that libvpx did not properly handle certain malformed WebM media files. If an...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4423-1: Firefox vulnerability in Security.
    It was discovered that X-Frame-Options could be bypassed in some circumstances. If a user were tricked in to opening a specially crafted website, an attacker could potentially exploit this to conduct clickjacking attacks. Continue reading...
  • B
    Bill Eytel replied to the thread php front end access back end.
    Thanks! Will do.
  • mark edwards
    hi John, i am not sure that works. when i tried that, it included the Content-type: text/html text as part of the email body. its as if mailx is including the "\n" linefeed for us, so anything you pipe into it will just become part of the email...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4422-1: WebKitGTK+ vulnerabilities in Security.
    A large number of security issues were discovered in the WebKitGTK Web and JavaScript engines. If a user were tricked into viewing a malicious website, a remote attacker could exploit a variety of issues related to web browser security, including...
  • P
    pawlo.litasi replied to the thread New Feature ModSecurity™.
    elect “Enable” next to the feature you want to begin using, then click “Save Settings” at the bottom of the screen to save your selections. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox
  • Quags
    Quags replied to the thread php front end access back end.
    Please open a ticket and request the cloudlinux odbc be installed /opt/alt/alt-php-config/install_odbc
  • Quags
    -a switch might be for another version like bsd mailx You could auth the email and get a content type echo "${ERROR_NOTICE}" | ${MAILX_PATH} -s "${ERROR_SUBJECT} ${HOSTNAME}" -S smtp=${smtpserver} -S smtp-auth=login -S...
  • B
    I have to maintain a php site with a microsoft database back end. They are considering moving it to interserver for hosting. It's what I have to work with. I can't find anywhere in the control panel to see drivers. Where do I go to make sure...
  • C
    Collins commented on ceoanhnguyetblogspot's profile post.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=568887550659101&id=100026135835282
  • mark edwards
    hello - i remember John Q told me to quit using sendmail and use mailx instead, i think perhaps he mentioned security issues? lately Gmail is occasionally coming through as just a "noname" attachment with google. i have researched two...
  • Quags
    Do you have two separate servers? If not, then the resources are combined and you would create two separate accounts in WHM, one for each domain.
  • Quags
    The smallest vps now comes with 2GB ram.
  • P
    How do I control what goes on each slice? I am using the WHM on both Servers. I was planning my Stores on one IP and Slice, my Multisites on another, my Product and Membership Sites on another slice and management sites and tools on another...
  • P
    Enough tabs you willsee lag. On a 1GB ram vps, There wouldn't be any issues I can think of with 4 - 5 tabs. 30 tabs I would expect slowness. Kodi nox
  • mark edwards
    mark edwards replied to the thread mailx config question.
    since this forum question is now in the top position when searching for "mailx" google oauth2 clientId clientSecret i am going to assume this is not commonly done, yet. this gets us a little closer...
  • naresh144
    Hello i am here to present my side of views & thought which can be helpful for interserver to increase it's customer service. Integration of forum with interserver panel & landing side , i was not able to find forum link even in the footer of...
  • naresh144
    naresh144 reacted to Quags's post in the thread Emails Plesk4200 with Like Like.
    Per the RFC it is 7 days email should be retried. In most cases, there would have been no email loss.
  • ceoanhnguyetblogspot
    ceoanhnguyetblogspot updated their status.
    Phoenix South dự án "nhà trên đảo" đầu tiên tại Aqua City Đồng Nai - https://chuyengiaanhnguyet.blogspot.com/2020/07/phoenix-south-du-an-nha-tren-dao-dau-tien-tai-aqua-city-dong-nai.html #dao_phuong_hoang #phoenix_south #aqua_city_novaland
  • N
    NorcalGeek reacted to naresh144's post in the thread Emails Plesk4200 with Like Like.
    Hello NorcalGeek , I can vouch for interserver , it is quite good with it's services and you would enjoy hosting your server. Emails will be on permanent bounces and would try to send it at different interval of time if the recieving mail...
  • N
    NorcalGeek reacted to Quags's post in the thread Emails Plesk4200 with Like Like.
    Per the RFC it is 7 days email should be retried. In most cases, there would have been no email loss.
  • Quags
    Quags replied to the thread Emails Plesk4200.
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4376-2: OpenSSL vulnerabilities in Security.
    USN-4376-1 fixed several vulnerabilities in OpenSSL. This update provides the corresponding update for Ubuntu 12.04 ESM and Ubuntu 14.04 ESM. Original advisory details: Cesar Pereida García, Sohaib ul Hassan, Nicola Tuveri, Iaroslav Gridin...
  • T
    Tabby Worthington posted the thread EasyApache 4 July 8 Release in Control Panels.
    We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. scl-ruby24-passenger ZC-7058: Include...
  • naresh144
    Hello my name is naresh & i will guide you how to install LEMP stack on your fresh ubuntu server , forgive me for my bad grammar (not native speaker). What is LEMP ? L-> Linux OS E-> Nginx (Engine-X) M-> Mysql DB P-> PHP PART - I Installing...
  • naresh144
    naresh144 replied to the thread I access my account.
    Hello Abdul5626 , Seems like you have installed security plugin on your wordpress admin page to make it accessable only through limited ip address. You can disable your plugin via database by going into wp-config.php table than edit out...
  • naresh144
    naresh144 replied to the thread Emails Plesk4200.
    Hello NorcalGeek , I can vouch for interserver , it is quite good with it's services and you would enjoy hosting your server. Emails will be on permanent bounces and would try to send it at different interval of time if the recieving mail...
  • N
    We are considering migrating to Interserver. Just a few days after we setup an account, there was Raid failure on our Plesk4200. We haven't loaded anything important there yet, so it didn't really affect us. However, since the outage was quite...
  • F
    FreeBSD Security Advisories posted the thread FreeBSD-SA-20:20.ipv6 in Security.
    Continue reading...
  • F
    FreeBSD Security Advisories posted the thread FreeBSD-SA-20:19.unbound in Security.
    Continue reading...
  • F
    FreeBSD Security Advisories posted the thread FreeBSD-SA-20:18.posix_spawnp in Security.
    Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4421-1: Thunderbird vulnerabilities in Security.
    Multiple security issues were discovered in Thunderbird. If a user were tricked in to opening a specially crafted website in a browsing context, an attacker could potentially exploit these to cause a denial of service, obtain sensitive...
  • Quags
    Quags replied to the thread I access my account.
    Please open a ticket in my.interserver.net and we will assist resetting the wordpress password.
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4420-1: Cinder and os-brick vulnerability in Security.
    David Hill and Eric Harney discovered that Cinder and os-brick incorrectly handled ScaleIO backend credentials. An attacker could possibly use this issue to expose sensitive information. Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4419-1: Linux kernel vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that a race condition existed in the Precision Time Protocol (PTP) implementation in the Linux kernel, leading to a use-after- free vulnerability. A local attacker could possibly use this to cause a denial of service (system...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4417-2: NSS vulnerability in Security.
    USN-4417-1 fixed a vulnerability in NSS. This update provides the corresponding update for Ubuntu 12.04 ESM and Ubuntu 14.04 ESM. Original advisory details: Cesar Pereida, Billy Bob Brumley, Yuval Yarom, and Nicola Tuveri discovered that NSS...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4418-1: OpenEXR vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that OpenEXR incorrectly handled certain malformed EXR image files. If a user were tricked into opening a crafted EXR image file, a remote attacker could cause a denial of service, or possibly execute arbitrary code. Continue...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4417-1: NSS vulnerability in Security.
    Cesar Pereida, Billy Bob Brumley, Yuval Yarom, and Nicola Tuveri discovered that NSS incorrectly handled RSA key generation. A local attacker could possibly use this issue to perform a timing attack and recover RSA keys. Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4416-1: GNU C Library vulnerabilities in Security.
    Florian Weimer discovered that the GNU C Library incorrectly handled certain memory operations. A remote attacker could use this issue to cause the GNU C Library to crash, resulting in a denial of service, or possibly execute arbitrary code. This...